AVIC411.com

So let me start off with I have read a lot in the past few days and have actually accomplished more then I thought I could due to a lot of help from reading through the work that you all have already been done. My situation goes like this I bought a bricked used unit, I was under the impression that the unit could loud to the test mode and that was it, I was a little miss lead. It could load to the Service Mode and that was it. So with a ton of work throughout the last few couple of days this is what I have done.

My Unit was basically bricked... It would turn on with menu and map lights blue screen black no image no nothing then lights would shut off but you could still hear fan going.

Tried reloading the 2.0 so I could try and go into test mode but it never loaded... Just shut off.

Tried just going into test mode. It never loaded... Just shut off.

Found Service Mode info. Went into that... I believe that my Win CE has been deleted.

Searched everywhere and found this page about 2.7 and someone posted about how to reload wince image

Got that part done.

Reloaded 2.0 that all worked

when it started blue lights but blank screen let it sit for a minute hit the menu button and bam I got the normal Menu picture. But only things I could get into were Settings and the only settings I could adjust were system settings. So after playing with this a while I decided to try and reload in test mode.

Try test mode and get the error message

MapDBinfo: 0x1000 <=> Device: 0x0010

AU 0x0001

EW 0x0010

RE 0x0100

UC 0x1000

Have searched everwhere and the only 2 people who ask about this get no real response as to why its saying this.

I have tried just about every form of reloading in test mode, the all in one, just test mode, test mode plus the back up info for F700. All end up with that message. I decide there is nothing loaded in that test mode so it wont come up.

Start up in normal mode again go to system settings find system info and it says there is NO MAP DATA.

Can anyone point me in a correct direction or at least help me get into test mode, I feel like I will be fine once I can accomplish this. Thanks in advance.