AVIC411.com

Hacked ezrider 2.007?

Hi caustic,

here is a patched version of ezrider 2.007 ...

Unfortunately, i havent' be able to test it yet, as i'm still waiting for the F500BT device i ordered !

I'd be glad if you could test it. You just have to replace this file and the Lang_Polish.zip (these are the only difference between 2.005 and 2.007). Just let me know if it works ...

ezrider2007-patched.rar

FYI, the patched version is also a valid crack for ezrider 2.006 (US) as they are the same version

Hi guys,

Caustic, it's patched the same way the 2.005 version was so it should behave/have the same limitation as this version ... But I haven't got a chance to test any of these version yet !

Eldeep, thanks for your report, I'm glad it works as i'll use it in the exact same way as you, running Europe maps on a US F500 device. I'm now just waiting for the delivery ...

Cheers,

CoreD

Tested it now and works great. My EU 2009.02.1 maps show up so it is accepting the foreign licenses. Course plotting works fine too.

Only strange thing was thet Steffi (german voice) wasnt talking to me. Usually it does as soon as a new route is set. Maybe car has to drive for it to start talking now. Havent tried that yet. But I will when I can drive home from work today :lol:

But so far it looks like you did a great job! :D

Did a thorough test now and everything works really fine! :D

Great Job CoreD!

Right now this seems the way to go:

Update to 2.005

Copy CoreD's 2.007 ezrider.exe

Use some Generic License Files

Copy over the 2009.02.1 Maps (posted elsewhere on this forum)

And there you have a crash-free Avic with totallay up to date maps.

Thanx again to CoreD! :D

Thank you very much for your effort. Could you explain us how we can patch EZRIDER ourself?

Hi Fred,

I don't really know what your cracking skills are, so i'll give there general guidelines.

One thing you can do is dissasemble (using IDA pro) the matching patched and non patched version of ezrider. Spot the function where there are differences and note them. Dissasemble the new version, look up for the same functions and apply the same differences...

This won't work as is every time, some times the functions would have changed a bit and you'll have to patch them to get the same goal ... some times there will be new checks and you'll have to track them down ... you can learn more about all this stuff in forums like RCE messageboard

I hope this may help you,

Cheers,

CoreD.

• 1 month later...