AVIC411.com

Group buy euro 3.0 update?

I have also spoken to Pioneer the Netherlands this morning.

And she told me that they would ask headquaters to do something about the price, but dont count on it.

I am done with Pioneer i have several products of them, but when i need something, it wont be Pioneer anymore. And you all know when somebody has negative expriences you wont recommend them to your friends....

Their aftersales support is very poor and not willing to keep their customers..... and as she said(customer service): this is not the first bad product of ours....

And btw they are surfing on this forum too.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For everyone who feels like they are screwed by Pioneer.

Send an E-mail or call Pioneer headoffice. Why does the USA Pioneer get a discount and EU Pioneer not??

Reason the gave me: because there are more people.WTF??

To me Pioneer is one company whether i live in New York or in Timboektoe i dont give a damn they have to clean up their mess ups.

i'm in as the price is right.

i'm one of the early buyers of this crap product and done lots of research of there code, just search on my handle. this also for me will be the last ever pioneer product i ever will buy (my other vehicle has a kenwood) from them.

i still have the f900 because if i sell it i will lose to much money as it has no 2nd hand value at all.

bt

Is there a European user who has contact with one of the television consumer protection programmes?

In the UK its Watchdog.

I am sure that if they were to start asking questions of Pioneer Europe, quoting the responses highlighted here, they might change there stance!

Colin

het onderstaande kreeg ik teurg van Pioneer NL.....

----

Het verschil in prijzen is enkel te wijten aan een bepaalde vrijheid waar de verkopers gebruik van mogen maken. Pioneer kan enkel richtprijzen geven maar geen enkele dealer is verplicht zich hier aan te houden.

Voor meer informatie kan u ons steeds contacteren op weekdagen tussen 8u30 en 17u.

Met vriendelijke groet,

Carine

----

mischien dat een group buy toch wel iets kan schelen in de prijs ....Ik ga het in iig navragen bij de bredase autoshop`...

het onderstaande kreeg ik teurg van Pioneer NL.....

----

Het verschil in prijzen is enkel te wijten aan een bepaalde vrijheid waar de verkopers gebruik van mogen maken. Pioneer kan enkel richtprijzen geven maar geen enkele dealer is verplicht zich hier aan te houden.

Voor meer informatie kan u ons steeds contacteren op weekdagen tussen 8u30 en 17u.

Met vriendelijke groet,

Carine

----

mischien dat een group buy toch wel iets kan schelen in de prijs ....Ik ga het in iig navragen bij de bredase autoshop`...

question is, how much the dealers have to pay...and how much discount they can thus give

Just posted this email to Pioneer, lets see what sort of response I recieve, if any!

Dear Sir/Madam

I have been a user of your Sat Nav products from day one and have upgraded each time you have brought out a new system, and that's been quiet a few! and never strayed to the darkside, with the likes of Kenwood or Alpine. I am now an owner of the F900, which besides it's slow boot up time and other things isn't a bad unit. What disappoints me is the news that with the imminent release of the new 3.0 firmware/map update their is not going to be a discounted price, as in the USA where for a limited time it has been offered at $65.00.

Do Pioneer not care about it's European faithful customers who defend it's products to friends and family when being told that the device should of been flawless from the word go and that they shouldn't need to bring out updates at a cost to put right what shouldn't need doing in the first place.

Take a look at forums such as index.php which i imagine you already do to see how miffed people are about the double standards it seems Pioneer have when offering it's products in various parts of the world.

Please Pioneer do the right thing and offer us loyal customers a better deal when it comes to this imminent update.

I look forward to hearing what you have to say on the matter

Regards

Richard