AVIC411.com

Lately when I put in my direction the GPS takes me through alot of neighborhood streets, instead of a more direct route using main roads and highways. And at times when I input the destination, at times it will show on the map that the destination ends in a random area. Is there an update, that will update my maps and prob take me more direct routes instead of through lots of neighborhood streets?

Lately when I put in my direction the GPS takes me through alot of neighborhood streets, instead of a more direct route using main roads and highways. And at times when I input the destination, at times it will show on the map that the destination ends in a random area. Is there an update, that will update my maps and prob take me more direct routes instead of through lots of neighborhood streets?

Mr Ed,

There is available, for preorder from Pioneer's website, firmware 3.0 for the F-Series for $60 US. It has been posted ALL OVER this forum, so I'm not quite sure how you missed it. Unless it's because you're a horse, of course.

Mr Ed,

There is available, for preorder from Pioneer's website, firmware 3.0 for the F-Series for $60 US. It has been posted ALL OVER this forum, so I'm not quite sure how you missed it. Unless it's because you're a horse, of course.

or, you could try and change the setting for route calculation, you can find it in your navi settings/ route