AVIC411.com

HELP!!! Aux imput and Bluetooth setup

so i have just got my avic d3 but i need some help setting up something...

here are the problems

1. bluetooth

i connected everything but iono where to connect the power cable.

2. rca input

so i have a rca to normal headphone jack cable. so i connect it to the one where you have the black tape over it, and i selected av-2 but i dont hear anything! what am i suppose to do??

thx guys!

Connect the power & ground cable to the power and ground on the AVIC harness. Works fine for me that way.

As for the RCA cable...what plug are you putting it into? What black tape? What type of aux device are you trying to connect?

Connect the power & ground cable to the power and ground on the AVIC harness. Works fine for me that way.

As for the RCA cable...what plug are you putting it into? What black tape? What type of aux device are you trying to connect?

lol forget about the black tape. but im just trying to connect a mp3 player but i dont wanna use the plug in front, because i dont want wires to be running all over my car!

im tryin connected to the rca that saids audio input... i dont hear no sound? which mode should i select?

• 5 months later...