AVIC411.com

2006 Chevy Trailblazer REVERSE WIRE????

I have looked everywhere and can not find where a reverse wire or the color of it anywhere. I hooked my back up camera to my reverse taillight and I am having trouble with it. So im trying to find out where that reverse wire is that is in the front of my vechicle.

If you dont get an answer here, head over to trailvoy.com. There are wiring diagrams there that should help you out. I ran my reverse wire from the rear taillight I think, as I had the interior torn out, and didnt feel like finding it up front. Its probably someplace in the fuse panel under your rear seat (assuming they didnt move that panel between the 04's and 06's).

What problem are you having with it connected to the reverse wire? I connected mine to the back-up lights. All you have to do it tap into the colored wire that goes to the bulb. Then go to the settings menu on the AVIC and make sure you have the camera turned ON. Then make sure you the polarity set to BATTERY. If it's set to GND, the camera will turn on when you're in your forward gears and turn off when you're in reverse.

*EDIT* Never mind, I saw you're other thread. :)