AVIC411.com

AVIC Z1 with Nissan Altima 06

There is a double din dash kit for your car. The part number is 95-7149. as for the wire harness you'll need either 70-7550 if your car doesn't have the bose system or a 70-7551 if it does have the bose system. If you have steering wheel controls, you'll need an interface if you want to keep those working with the z1. if you're going to do the install yourself here's some wiring info you'll need as well.

Reverse Light green/white + driver kick, harness to rear

Speed Sense pink or black radio harness (Midline or BOSE only)
Notes: On vehicles without the 5 speed automatic transmission, can also use blue/yellow behind the instrument cluster.
Hi cntrylvr79,

Thank you very much for your quick response,I really appreciate it.
I am going to give it to tweeter or some other shop for installation.Its going to cost me another 300 :roll:

I am happy that it will fit into altima with Bose system.

Thanks again.
If you're going to have it done professionally, then make sure you don't let them tell you that the bose system has to be bypassed or that you need anything other then the harness I told you. A lot of places will try to upsell extra labor to bypass the amp and new speakers to replace the bose ones.