AVIC411.com

f90bt or x910bt? That is the question...

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I am looking at the JVC KW-NT1, or the JVC KW-NX7000BT. Any advice on these?

ewww jvc... pioneer:jvc as ferrari 590:ford mustang gt

That means nothing to me. Pioneer is garbage in my eyes so brand name recognition is worthless.

Eclipse AVN726E is a bit more than I wanted to spend but looks nice.

Bootup time and BT connectivity are about the same. I did try transferring my phone book after the update from my iphone 3GS and that worked well without crashing this time. I'll drive around later and see how much better it performs.

After you get your unit installed, you'll probably need to do the update as well since the firmware just came out on 7/6. Your unit was probably manufactured well before then.

Got my x910bt installed today and it runs flawlessly (knocking on wood). Yes the boot time is a bit long 30-40 secs. but that's not too bad and since I listen to alot of radio it doesn't really bother me since music from fm starts up right away. I've only had it one day and I haven't even done the new firmware update but so far I think I made the best possible choice. $1100 installed with my steering wheel controls, onstar module and e-brake bypass. Can't beat that with a stick. Can't speak much about the f90bt but so far I can recommend x910bt. No lag, no bugs, and does what I want it to do. Going to do the firmware update tonight and let you guys know how it goes.

That means nothing to me. Pioneer is garbage in my eyes so brand name recognition is worthless.

tacoma, jvc and eclipse is crap. If you don't like pioneer your next best thing is the kenwood 9140 but get ready to pay at least double.

didn't you give up on your avic? why are you still here? do you enjoy whining that much?