AVIC411.com

No power to my AVIC-90BT

I just got my reconditioned AVIC-90BT in the mail. I hooked the unit up using the hardwire bypass method (move the mute wire to the proper spot on the white connector). I grounded this wire with the main unit ground and parking brake wire (the light green one). When I hooked it all up, I got nothing. Am I doing something wrong? I don't know if the unit is faulty or if I am! Any help would be appreciated.

I checked the fuse, and even hooked up my factory deck to assure that power was making its way to the connector. I do not have the speed sensor wire, gps antenna, or bluetooth mic hooked up. None of this should keep the unit from getting power, right? Again, I have the unit grounded, and with that ground I have the light green parking brake wire and the mute wire modded wire grounded as well. I am confused about the parking brake wire. There is a sticker on the unit that says to hook up the parking brake wire to the power side of the brake. What does this mean? Is it supposed to be grounded?