AVIC411.com

Fatal error- Bluetooth gone

DAMN IT!! I was loving my F90BT and knocking on wood that I have not had any issues with it until yesteraday. I was on the phone with Bluetooth and I ended that call. I then noticed a windows type box in center of screen with a "FATAL ERROR" message. Not thinking, I hit the map button without reading it all and it went away. Shortly after I was sent a text message and I didn't get the "You have a message" notification through the unit. Then I saw the Bluetooth light was flashing. Now I can no longer connect. All settings are good, both bluetooth are on, phone is showing on unit. The unit is unmolested except for the hardwire bypass. Wadaya think? :cry:

your F series upgrades at pioneer linked below

http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/PUSA/Support/Navigation/AVIC+F-Series+Firmware+Update+Download

look down the instruction page for the click "here"

annotation to get the bluetooth upgrade.

reinstalling should fix your problem. I have decided to carry a disk with all my software, a disk with my current install backup, and a default setup installation disk. yep 3 cheap sd cards in the glove box..... havent had to use them yet..... but I want to be able to do any software fixes from anywhere I stand....

Yup, I just checked and the bluetooth (version) software is gone!

Where do I find it and how do I reinstall it?

Please don't leave me hanging guys.... I live a hands free driving area, I need this back. :)