AVIC411.com

AVH-P4100DVD + CD-BTB200 +CD-iU200V + iphone = confusion

Hey guys as the title states i have

AVH-P4100DVD head unit

CD-BTB200 Bluetooth adapter

CD-iU200V ipod wire

when i have my iphone connected to the iu200v then i can play all my music from the ipod input option.. but once i pair my phone to the btb200 if i click ipod i can't get it to play music, i have to click on the bt audio to select play, but then i can't see what im listening to...

also from what ive read the iphone doesn't allow the bluetooth adapter to access the phone book, but when i get a call i can't even see the number which is calling me..

• 5 months later...
Hey guys as the title states i have

AVH-P4100DVD head unit

CD-BTB200 Bluetooth adapter

CD-iU200V ipod wire

when i have my iphone connected to the iu200v then i can play all my music from the ipod input option.. but once i pair my phone to the btb200 if i click ipod i can't get it to play music, i have to click on the bt audio to select play, but then i can't see what im listening to...

also from what ive read the iphone doesn't allow the bluetooth adapter to access the phone book, but when i get a call i can't even see the number which is calling me..

I have a similar setup, but with the 3100 which is similar, and I've noticed that whichever is the last to connect takes precedence. An example is that if I plug my iPhone into the deck right when it starts, it will begin playing. Then, about 15 seconds later after the BT autoconnects to the iPhone, the sound will cut out, but the ipod will continue playing. This is fixed by me simply disconnecting and re-connecting my phone via USB. I usually just wait about 20 seconds before connecting the usb.

I would suggest you try that. Hope that helps.