AVIC411.com

Samantha TTS missing from f700bt

I have a f700bt that is fully updated to the latest levels yet the Samantha voice is missing from the options. I have never had the option to choose her. When i look at the options there are a bunch in other languages (a lot repeated). I have also tried to update it via a SD card but it does not work. Any ideas to get it back?

FIX:

Boot in test mode

Go to \My Flash Disk\APL2\iGo\CONTENT\VOICE\

Delete all the files that have the word TTS in them. I had four I deleted, and 3 other files remained. I then booted normal, and installed the TTS just like the firmware instructions tell you to (In the 2.0 update from the pionner website), and then samantha was back. Let us know if this works.

FIX:

Boot in test mode

Go to \My Flash Disk\APL2\iGo\CONTENT\VOICE\

Delete all the files that have the word TTS in them. I had four I deleted, and 3 other files remained. I then booted normal, and installed the TTS just like the firmware instructions tell you to (In the 2.0 update from the pionner website), and then samantha was back. Let us know if this works.

Well i gave it a try and deleted all the TTS files in testmode and tried to reload it like the update and still no go. When i booted back into testmode all the files i deleted were back (before i even tried to install). Samantha shows up when i go to setup (where i updated it via the sd card) but its not one of the main choices after it tried to install.