AVIC411.com

I started to notice that my iPod would "skip" while playing randomly, it sounds like a quick glitch. At first I couldn't figure it out, but after yesterday I realized it only happens when I am listening to the iPod AND I am using the NAV to get me somewhere. It's like the unit doesn't have the oomph to run the iPod and the NAV at the same time. Anybody else notice this?

I started to notice that my iPod would "skip" while playing randomly, it sounds like a quick glitch. At first I couldn't figure it out, but after yesterday I realized it only happens when I am listening to the iPod AND I am using the NAV to get me somewhere. It's like the unit doesn't have the oomph to run the iPod and the NAV at the same time. Anybody else notice this?

Ummm, or could it be that you have Navigation voice lowered all the way, but did not chnage mute setting to normal or attenuate so it still mutes audio source to speak directions?

No, because it's a split second skip. If it was the voice it would cut out for several seconds.

Hmmm, then something's wrong there, since the unit does have enough horsepower to run navigation and play music (particularly from an iPOD, since all the processing then is done by the iPOD itself) at the same time.

You could try changing the setting anyway, just to make sure...