AVIC411.com

Screen Off Button

A few things I have noticed about this forum is the Lack of organization. And i know im not the only one who see's it. So when I say I've Searched Thouroughly I know youll believe me.

So, I have seen a few threads full of people who would like Screen Off Buttons in various places; including the Navigation Screen (which i know has been done), the Media Screen, and the Main menu. But unfourtuantely No matter how far i search everyone is always relying on the Few peolpe on this forum who do the Large Mods.

I personally am New to modding our H/U's but i know that its not neearly as difficult as some people make it seem.

I know im supposed to search, and i know im supposed to Help Myself before i come before the forum for advice. But seriously im already at the end of my wits...

Now not to sound like a complete idiot but where in the Hell is the System Settings contained in the .UI's!~

I've gone through them to no avail. and I wuold very much appreciate someones help on where to find that particular location. The reason I ask is i would like to copy the script to shut the screen off. Unless someone has it Off hand and place screen off buttons in a couple places.

Any help would be much appreciated. And if anyone else has anything valid to add to this question related feel free.

Well than where would i have to go to find it? Earlier i was attempting to locate and download CHM's Mod and the Red theme so icould just take their code but its MIA..

i think you should start looking at the apl folder, maybe the executables in there or some of the dll's, not sure as i'm not familiar with it