AVIC411.com

06 Solstice/Pioneer x910bt

Hi guys, new to the forum and had some questions. I've only done some minimal installs previously and would like to try again if you think it's possible. Any help would be appreciated. My questions:

For my specific car I know I'll need the PAC adapter for the chimes and steering wheel control and also a surrounding face plate (both as suggested by Crutchfield). What I'd like to know is if it's fairly easy to install and if I need to know anything that's not included with the system. Do I need to solder anything? What do I need to get to keep my Sirius? What if, if any, parts/tools not mentioned will I need to get this baby installed? I'm pretty excited about it and your thoughts. Thanks again in advance.

The PAC adapters will allow you to plug and play. Just follow the instructions. You will need the steering wheel control adapters if you want to keep that functionality. You should solder as opposed to clamp the connections. More secure and better current flow (especially important for VSS). You will need the dash kit. As far as Sirius, you will need the Pioneer Sirius unit, stock will not work.