AVIC411.com

Change Log for Version 1.0 to 1.2

[quote name="SilverGS"] [quote name="audiojon"]FYI, the blue discs that came with the D1 include 2005 maps and firmware. The CNDV-60M set is 2006 maps and has added features, such as lane information for 50 cities. Discs sent as a free upgrade for D1 owners are 2005 maps, but with the latest firmware fixes. They will not offer you added functionality such as lane info.[/quote]In other words you are saying that in order to get the CNDV-60M set for 2006 maps, we would have to pay for that?

I also just got a D1 and registered it, but have not received any update from Pioneer.

To which email address do I need to send such a request?[/quote]

i registered in pioneer canada.

then i went to pioneer usa website, i clicked on contact us. I send them an email through their website. It won't allow to enter canadian address. but i just entered all my canadian address, except for the state, i just choose an u.s state. Make sure to put the same email address as the one your register. So they got all your correct address info.

in the msg body, i explained them that i'm from canada and im looking for the 1.2 disc. The girl reply to me same day and said she will send the disc to me.

2 days later, i got ups express box at my house :D
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
After requesting for the Avic D1 DVD Rom Version 1.2 update here's the responce I got from Pioneer:
"We do not ship to Canada. You can edit your product registration with a US address for delivery. We must advise you that the unit and discs are not for use outside of the US."