AVIC411.com

N1 bypass now lost left channel.

I did the N1 bypass today, and it works great. Then I noticed my front and rear left channels are cutting in and out. But they stay off more then then stay on. It almost sounds like it's grounding out. I took apart the N1 headunit, and rechecked all the screws. When I switched RCAS L-R and R-L then my left channel will work fine. I have a Zapco 4ch Reference amp, so that eliminated that problem.

When I removed the head unit, the wires were really tight pulling the head unit out of the din hole. You guys think there's a possiblity that the wires may have torn on the inside of the insulation?

Any suggestions? Get a new RCA output connector?

Thanks in advanced.
distinct possiblity from what you're saying that the rca connctor might have broken internally. Let me make sure I'm understanding you, You swapped the red and white plugs around and your left side speakers play fine but the right side stop working? If that's the case then it's definately your rca harness. I might have one laying around in my box that I could part with. You'd just have to snap a pic of it so I know I'm thinking of the right one.
I know which one you're talking about, the problem is I have 4 different pioneer rca harness. I know one of them is for the avic n series. I just can't remember which one. If all else fails I'll try and see if the one on display has it's rca harness and compare that to the ones I have.