AVIC411.com

F500BT Stuck at Splash Screen & Caution Screen

So I was toying around with the F500bt and learned about the test mode features, got v2.0 installed and everything worked great!Them I stumpled across a speed camera mod. After loading the new Data.zip, Sys.zip and 2 speed camera locations through Test mode I am getting freezing issues.

The unit powers on just and fine however it will sit at the splash screen forever. If I hit the menue button it will take me to the menue screen. However, if I hit the map button or try to view the navigation section the "Caution" screen pops up with the disclaimer " the navi product is inteded soley as a driving aid blah. blah. blah. This is normal except when I click "OK" nothing happens, I cannot get out of the screen, I cannot click menu or do anything but power the unit off.

I have tried deleting all files through testmode and re-installing them via the f500bt 2.0 update. I have also tried just following the firmware update instructions however it will not self load.

Any ideas? :shock::(