AVIC411.com

Unitedstates.dem file - 118Megs - crashes 3.01 update

WTF is up with this? This file wasn't on 2.0 or the full 3.0 firmware, but it's on the 3.01 update, every time I tried to update my unit, I get the error telling me I'm out of disk space, only about 30megs left, but I haven't done barely any mods at all - just the data.zip which went from 5 megs to 6 and the 2 meg Branding file.

What the hell else can I delete that will fix this?

As it stands, I have a half-installed 3.01 - which shows no system version or maps version.

When you do the 3.0 install you need to be sure to FORMAT when doing the Windows CE install, then copy the files down from the torrent backup of the 910. This will prevent old files from sticking around and crowding your drive. I almost always delete Alaska, Hawaii Puerto Rico and Canada maps and POI since I doubt I will ever be driving my car to any of those areas. This alone will save you well over 150mb of space. I have about 250mb free on my internal flash drive even after the 3.01 update. Now if only someone could point me to a 3.01 compatible high res US DEM file like I had under 2.0.