AVIC411.com

Adding speedcams EU?

Hi, I've been over the US thread for adding speedcams but there u have to copy an entire APL/APL2 folder it seems. Obviously I can't do that as a European so right now I'm aware I have to:

- Enable speedcam

- Copy the .txt to the igo/content/speedcam directory.

I assume there is something else I need to change in APL and/or APL2. Could someone identify what that is? Or are the above steps enough?

Thanx alot!

Thank you all for taking the time to answer this VERY difficult question!!!!!

You're welcome. Now I can ignore your questions with a clear consience.

(Hint: most people here have a life and are not going to drop everything they are doing just to answer a question you could have figured out if you have bothered to get off your behind and spent 10 minutes searching through the forum instead of expecting people to spoon-feed you.)

Thank you all for taking the time to answer this VERY difficult question!!!!!

You're welcome. Now I can ignore your questions with a clear consience.

(Hint: most people here have a life and are not going to drop everything they are doing just to answer a question you could have figured out if you have bothered to get off your behind and spent 10 minutes searching through the forum instead of expecting people to spoon-feed you.)

I've searched fucking hours for that information (only found US info on it which included modded data.zip and didn't know if it would work for EU because it wasn't explained what the actual mod in the data.zip was!). I'm setting up my avic and I've figured out all the things I wanted to do by using the search function (You'd notice that in other EU threads). I couldn't figure this part out though which is why I started the thread (isn't that partly what a forum is for!?) Someone was nice enough to send me the answer by PM and it's pretty short and simple!

You can spend fucking hours modding this goddamn thing but to help a fellow forum member with an answer of 2-3 lines is too much for you Boris? Why even respond then? Just to come up with your prick attitude? The answer to my question is shorter than the horseshit you just wrote. Next time keep your dirty fingers out of my thread

Thank you!

I've searched fucking hours for that information (only found US info on it which included modded data.zip and didn't know if it would work for EU because it wasn't explained what the actual mod in the data.zip was!). I'm setting up my avic and I've figured out all the things I wanted to do by using the search function (You'd notice that in other EU threads). I couldn't figure this part out though which is why I started the thread (isn't that partly what a forum is for!?) Someone was nice enough to send me the answer by PM and it's pretty short and simple!

You can spend fucking hours modding this goddamn thing but to help a fellow forum member with an answer of 2-3 lines is too much for you Boris? Why even respond then? Just to come up with your prick attitude? The answer to my question is shorter than the horseshit you just wrote. Next time keep your dirty fingers out of my thread

Thank you!

Yeah, and in all those fucking hours you could not have read the bloody manual that Pioneer gives you with the bloody thing. Both English and French versions of the manual tell you exactly how to turn cameras on.

Might it be that you are too dumb to realize that there are so many US threads because we don't get this stock, and Europe does. And most thread say that you don't need to do it on Euro AVICs.

You probably shouldn't be driving on public streets at all, let alone with radar warnings...