AVIC411.com

Update 3.0 ---- TMC

Last night I updated my system to 3.0 EU model. Got to say it is an overall improvement. One thing I was really was hoping was an improved TMC function! In Holland the TMC is very good. One thing I really don’t understand is how you can see your traffic on you planned route. Off course when you go to the TMC screen the first notifications are the one on you route but only when you know your route you know which one to look at. Other word we need a separated list of the notification that are important for you route. I had an 8.3 version working trough Leetlancher and this version showed me traffic information on the main map screen. Anyone with the same frustration or I’m I the only one?

we all have to do one of three things with the new 3.0 update...

1) hack the new update to add goodys and effective mods,

2) wait for someone capable to do the hacks and share with the community, or

3) leave the update as is and live with it..

unfortunately, I fall into number two....... some of the wizards in our community will dive in as soon as they get their hands on 3.0.....

what a shame.... Computer science was my minor, but that was many moons ago..... this is really making me want to get back into it..........