AVIC411.com

New day/night schemes?

Thanks ill.....I had to modify/change some things around....n now they are almost perfect! I am trying to find the right string to change road color from almost white, to dark grey......also location arrow from light blue to red or something....or a pic of my car. I remember seeing something about the arrow long ago, and I am getting ready to search now......Thanks again Ill.....

I installed the day and night schemes...day worked good, but the nights keep crashing. Not all of them...but the last one I chose crashed and gave me an cursor_spaces.spr error.

Now the unit wont boot up.

Read page two of the thread linked above. The missing file you need for night schemes is there. What is the last one you choose that gave the cursors error?

I installed the day and night schemes...day worked good, but the nights keep crashing. Not all of them...but the last one I chose crashed and gave me an cursor_spaces.spr error.

Read page two of the thread linked above. The missing file you need for night schemes is there. What is the last one you choose that gave the cursors error?

Last one I chose was one of the real view v6 night views...think it was the sunny one. I thought IDT's latest mod had the missing file. I'll take a look at the thread though.

Last one I chose was one of the real view v6 night views...think it was the sunny one. I thought IDT's latest mod had the missing file. I'll take a look at the thread though.

Open that scheme up and make sure this line reads like either of the two listed below:

cursor_places="$skin$/common/cursor_places.spr"

cursor_places="ui_pioneer/common/cursor_places.spr"

If it does check your common folder and see if you have the cusors_places.spr file.

Open that scheme up and make sure this line reads like either of the two listed below:

cursor_places="$skin$/common/cursor_places.spr"

cursor_places="ui_pioneer/common/cursor_places.spr"

If it does check your common folder and see if you have the cusors_places.spr file.

I checked the scheme and it looks good, I also checked my common folder and that file is there. What I did was added the cursor file to the "nigh" folder and I also added the nightguidancearrow.spr (and bmp) to both the common and common/night folder. Booted up and it works fine now. :)

I am not sure which step made the correction, but its working now.

Thanks for your help

OK guys......lets say I want the Sky from "Real-view v6 night clear" on the "monoply-night" scheme. I tried adding this ( background_picture_0="gfx/night/sky_1.bmp" ) to "monoply-night" and it displays fine, until u try to run a route, then the unit reboots. What am I missing? Thanks!