AVIC411.com

Can you see video's on your D3 from your your ipod touch

First off, that is how it is supposed to work. The D3 was never made to be able to fully control video playback from an iPod. When video is selected, a video must be selected directly from the iPod. Once the video starts playing, pause, play, ff, rwd, skip can be controlled from the D3.

Now, as far as iPod touch, I believe that it is possible to play video from it. The D3 was made to be compatible with the fifth gen iPod. For the iPod touch, I believe an old firmware on the iPod is needed to play video through the D3.

The ipod sixth gen, ipod touch, and iphone are not compatible for video with the D3. You will need to upgrade to the F/X series or the Z110BT if you want that feature. I know that back when the D3 was current, some people were able to roll back the early firmware with the ipod sixth gen in order to make it work but it was inconsistent with a lot of users. That trick however did not include the touch or iphone that I remember.