AVIC411.com

avic z3 outdated?

are the z3's outdated now? mine is the z1 with the upgraded hard drive... but i noticed even the POI interests aren't updated and the directions still aren't the greatest...

i was wondering as far as the nav systems out there, are the z3's being outdated? for the price of $750 are there better units out there today?

are the z3's outdated now? mine is the z1 with the upgraded hard drive... but i noticed even the POI interests aren't updated and the directions still aren't the greatest...

i was wondering as far as the nav systems out there, are the z3's being outdated? for the price of $750 are there better units out there today?

The successor of the Z3 is the new Z110.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I currently have the Pioneer D3 and I was going to upgrade to the Z3, but after being on this forum it seems as though the pioneer AVIC Z119BT is the better choice. Just a couple questions if anyone knows. Does the Z119BT have tilt function? Hard Drive? (require nav discs?) Is the dvd picture quality better than the Z3? Let me know if you guys know the answer. Thanks ( first post by the way)