AVIC411.com

Differences Between AVIC-X910BT and F90BT?

I"m a newb to the forum so please forgive my lack of AVIC knowledge haha :)

What are the differences between the X910Bt and the F90BT? Is the X-Series worth the extra money? Is the X-Series firmware faster? In what ways, if any, is the X-Series worth the extra money over the F-Series? Which one should I get (I don't really mind paying an extra hundred dollars or so for the X90BT), or, which one is better to get?

Thanks! :)

The X series and the F series are essentially the same thing. The F-series made such a bad name for itself that Pioneer released the next generation F-series as the X-series instead to try to leave the tainted name behind.

From my own experience with the F-series (I work for an electroncis shop), I would recommend getting the X-series because there is a known hardware issue with the F. You are able to upgrade your F's software so that it has the same software as an X, however you will still have the old hardware. Other than that, they are pretty much identical.

• 4 weeks later...