AVIC411.com

LANE ASSIST

Hi, all of U guinesses out there.

I updated my F500bt with version 3.0.... I like most of the updates - car heading up etc. I really hate that they have changed lane assist with Highway sings. The signs are really huge takes up too much space when I can convenintly see the sign board on interstate. I think Pioneer architects have no concept of proportions as in first version the arrow was huge which they have finally fixed. I wished they had released trial version of updates for us so that we can tell them some basic knowledge of proportions....

After lengthy introduction ... I am finally thinking to move into modification world. Has anyone figured out how to get the original LANE ASSIST back in working position and get rid of huge sign boards which occupy the compass, time and most important Map view area to let me figure - which road I need to take? Or if any Pioneer guys are reading - can they release a 3.01 update giving user an option in navigation settings to select between LANE ASSIST vs. SIGN BOARDS.

Hi, all of U guinesses out there.

I updated my F500bt with version 3.0.... I like most of the updates - car heading up etc. I really hate that they have changed lane assist with Highway sings. The signs are really huge takes up too much space when I can convenintly see the sign board on interstate. I think Pioneer architects have no concept of proportions as in first version the arrow was huge which they have finally fixed. I wished they had released trial version of updates for us so that we can tell them some basic knowledge of proportions....

After lengthy introduction ... I am finally thinking to move into modification world. Has anyone figured out how to get the original LANE ASSIST back in working position and get rid of huge sign boards which occupy the compass, time and most important Map view area to let me figure - which road I need to take? Or if any Pioneer guys are reading - can they release a 3.01 update giving user an option in navigation settings to select between LANE ASSIST vs. SIGN BOARDS.

Check out the thread with keepers 3.0 mod. He has worked around the signboards blocking all you are talking about. His mod is very nice and functional!