AVIC411.com

AVIC D1 (HELP PLEASE) WIRE PROBLEM

Guest DjSat
i just got done installing my pioneer nav system in my car last night

i had few problems

they said i need to plug the green wire to the parking brake power wire

is there any other wire i can use for this,

because every time i power the pioneer avic d1 it saying, your parking brake power wire is not connected right or something,

i know its the green wire,

also i was hooking my sound system, i got the RCAS hooked up and i couldnt find a hole in the firewall to get the power wire to the battary,

anyone hookedup there own sound system, if yeah where did you run your power wires

thanks
e-mail me at ultimatepunjab@gmail.com or just post a replay here thanks
Guest DjSat
navigation is not working properely, when its booted up this is what it says:

Caution!
System detected improper connection of parking brake led.
Please check your configuaration for safety.
Please see operation manul for more info regarding safe operation.

The cd player works perfectly. Also i would like to get my steering wheel fucntions back. The one that crutchfield sells does that work? (for like 60 dollers). and finaly does anybody know what wires to hook for the speed sensor.
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I also have a QX4 and was wondering if you are having any routing issue similar to SilverGS. My D2 is somehow stuck on 2D mode and have never gotten 3D out of it.

[quote name="Anonymous"]I have an infiniti qx4 and it did the same thing you just have to wait like a half hour and then it will work fine[/quote]
  • 1 month later...
[quote name="DjSat"]
because every time i power the pioneer avic d1 it saying, your parking brake power wire is not connected right or something,
[/quote]

If your not using the blue Power Ant wire, you can pull that out and put in the open space upper corner and tie to ground, this will remove the parking brake screen warning and enable all options to be used while driving. Works great even with the D1 upgraded 60 disks
  • 1 year later...