AVIC411.com

Hey,

Does anybody know of any ways to adjust the volume of that lady who tells you that there is a speed camera or red light camera close by?

I've toggled with the "Dynamic Volume" settings a billion times but the louder my music gets, the louder that voice is and as you're listening to a song, this REALLY LOUD voice just says "RED LIGHT CAMERA" and it scares the hell out of you and a big distraction too (ruins the song and the mood and everything)

Anybody know how i can set the volume of that voice to one fixed level? Dynamic Volume doesnt do anything and i just want the volume to be alot lower (like talking volume), because im bound to hear something over the music and ill just then look at the screen!

Thanks alot people

my friend dynamic volume works fine the way you set it it's job is to make voice louder the faster you go what you really need is to turn dynamic volume off and to adjust the main volume from system settings - av sound to a suitable level that will do the work regarding the volume level but regarding the song stopping for the announcement that cannot be changed

Thanks for your replies guys!

Ok well then ill leave Dynamic Volume alone seeing as it wont fix it...

But i just really want to find a way to limit the volume of the lady's voice. It doesnt cut off the music or anything, its just SO interrupting when you're listening to a song and want to turn the volume up, but then the GPS volume increases too and this REALLY LOUD voice tells you theres a camera near by and it ruins the song!

Anyone else with some ideas?

Thanks