AVIC411.com

firm. 3010100 from f910 bt to f900 bt

hello to all

i am a newby in working and changing my f 900 bt and i have found a lot of useful information in your site i have the following questions if anyone can answer please do

but to give you a few informations i must tell you that i own an avic f900 bt bought in Europe (Greece) i have made 1 successful update to it with firmware 2.7 and bluetooth version 3.30 all working all right

now the questions i have :

1) i have yesterday download firmware 2.9 from pioneer install it successfully to my system but since then every time i start my car it forgets the changes i make to it like software language and buttons illumination color and return to default has anyone else experience that?

2) i have found in pioneer site the 3010100 firmware update for avic f 910 bt (european version also) the two systems seem to be the same except some small details if i download that update and pass it to my avic f 900bt will it work? ro is ti going to mess up my unit? is it going to ask for a code?

has anyone try this? if anyone knows please help

thank you in advance

This was just asked, no it will not work. Its for the the new hardware that just came out, called the x series. Confusing yes, will it work no. If you have an F series you have to buy the update. Or grab a image of the x series posted in one of the threads here with a nice step by step how to do it.