AVIC411.com

Backup of Flash for EU units

As the title says I`m after a full backup for an European f900bt so I can try and get my headunit stable again. There are loads of US backups about but none of European units has anyone got one I can borrow?

The reason I want it as my Bluetooth no longer works and I have been quoted £125 + VAT (@15%) for a repair! The unit shows a current bluetooth software version as "not found" and thus I guess corrupt! I have tried to update but it refuses to complete the update and I`ve tried to manually install firmware, but upgrading to V 2.009 firmware has prevented me booting to the Windows CE screen and using Testmode!

Not only problems with Bluetooth but also intermitted rebooting and loss of audio from my Ipod. I`m so peved with it I`ve put my standard Sony head unit in with a Nokia handsfree unit so I dont get caught by plod!

Hi mate, I saw thess posts last night with a link to the backup files ,but no idea if US or EU.

viewtopic.php?f=33&t=25424

viewtopic.php?f=34&t=24888

If you know, please let me know, I'm wondering whether to do this or not.

Right now my only problem is bluetooth, which I think is from loading the saftey cam update and if I have a choice of one or the other, I would choose the saftey cams. Both would be nice, as it's a £700 unit!

Cheers.