AVIC411.com

a little file help please

First off I have been here a while and have loved all the support and knowledge being tossed around. Now, first time I need a bit of help. I have gone to the verision 3.0 on my F700BT, however I got a little froggy with the pasting of the flashdisk. I thought I was in the old flash disk but was in the my device level yet, so it started copying files, once I realised what was up I cancelled and drilled down in the flashdisk and pasted there. Once all files were copied I went back to my device level and killed what I thought were the added file, ooppsss! I seem to have inadvertanly killed the 2-3 backup files by mistake (I believe 3 backup files). All other folders/files are there but I need to know what type of files they were and their names or if someone could copy and post to fileshare or pm them to me. The unit is working fine just when it starts it forgets what source I was listening to last, so it starts FM and then will go to USB or SD source.

Thanks in advance,

Lou

Hi Stevfuri,

These 3 files that got mistakenly deleted are not part of the update unfortunately, if they were I could insert them in manually, or reinstall. these are files on the system where user preferances are stored from what I can tell. All I need to know is the 3 names and file extensions and can ceate from there, I hope. A copy of the 3 would be best. The word doc shows where and which 3 I am missing.

At least I have to thank you for replying.

Lou