AVIC411.com

3.0 update bricked my unit how can i revert back to 2.0

I found instructions on how to revert back to 2.0 which i have done. I then tried to reinstall 3.0 and it did the same thing, at 3% if stopped loading. I had to revert back to 2.0 again. dont know what to do now my upgrade that i paid for seems to be worthless. Any suggestions?

I found instructions on how to revert back to 2.0 which i have done. I then tried to reinstall 3.0 and it did the same thing, at 3% if stopped loading. I had to revert back to 2.0 again. dont know what to do now my upgrade that i paid for seems to be worthless. Any suggestions?

I had the same problem. I also reverted to 2.0 and it crashed again at 3%. Here is what I did to fix it.

(1) Use the service menu to update wince using the format option. Use the wince files found on SD#2.

(2) Get the "My Flash Disk" files from one of the x910bt. See the hack forum for 3.0 hack.

(3) Update your unit to 3.0 with x910bt files.

(4) Put SD#2 in the unit with the power off. Turn on car. After the splash screen, the official upgrade will install itself. There won't be any input from you, no password or codes, just the white screen similar to SD#1 update. When it is done, it will reboot and you will be at 3.02.

I had the same problem. I also reverted to 2.0 and it crashed again at 3%. Here is what I did to fix it.

(1) Use the service menu to update wince using the format option. Use the wince files found on SD#2.

(2) Get the "My Flash Disk" files from one of the x910bt. See the hack forum for 3.0 hack.

(3) Update your unit to 3.0 with x910bt files.

(4) Put SD#2 in the unit with the power off. Turn on car. After the splash screen, the official upgrade will install itself. There won't be any input from you, no password or codes, just the white screen similar to SD#1 update. When it is done, it will reboot and you will be at 3.02.

Thanks for the instructions. i did it the way you said to do it and it worked like a charm.