AVIC411.com

Possible bugs with the hacked EZRider.exe 3.0

Tested with F500BT with official 2.00600 firmware, and swap APL2 folder from 3.0 package.

First make sure system is upgraded to the latest official version 2.00600, and you have done fully backup your "My Flash Drive".

Delete APL2 folder from "My Flash Drive" and replace if with the one extracted from 3.0 package. change the sys.txt to set the device type=PIONEER749UC. and have both the generical world license and my original license file in the APL2\IGO\License folder. ( the original license file is optional, but better keep it just in case). Add TA 2009.2 or NT 2009Q1 MAP+DEM+BUILDING+POI.

The Nav, Phone, AV function works perfect, and you can also add 3.0 Moddings that you like.

Minor bugs discovered:

1. Started Device and launch MAP or Navigation without SD Card pre-inserted

2. Insert an SD Card with some media file on it. The media player will automatically start to play as expected.

3. BUG show up, you will not be able to switch to MAP or Navigation.

Could some one with acutally have 3.0+ firmware do a similar test that I highlited in RED?

Again, this is just a minor issue, it's really rare that one needs to hot-swap the SD Card.

Thanks