AVIC411.com

Changing route arrow colours

Hi all, thanks to everyone who has been helping me setup my system over the past week!

I am using GTIMATT's data.zip file and is awesome, and have now got my roads clearer. So my question is... How can I change the route arrows colours? Is this a setting or are they images that need to be changed?

I am struggling to see the green arrows on the blue background so would like to change them to black.

I was given the location of the arrows and told they should be in various diriconXXX.bmp files in the common subfolder but when looking can't see any that are green like in GTIMATT's mods so wondering if there is actually a setting in a config file to change the colours? I guess I need to change the text colour above them too.

This should be my last change for a while! Many thanks in advance for any help.

OK I think I have the correct arrow file now ui_pioneer\common\diriconbig.bmp but when changing a couple of the arrows to test and copying back into system it errors when opening map with cannopt open this file will exit application.

So I must be saving it incorrectly, I am using paint.net to open directly from DATA.zip file. Have tried saving with 8 bit and autodetect (auto giving the same file size as 24 bit). Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong when saving?

If I can get the arrow colours changed, I will also need to get the text above the arrow changed too as this is green. Where would I find this, I'm sure this would be a setting somewhere...

Many thanks.