AVIC411.com

Download x910BT.rar, only 211 Mb

Hello,

this will be my first contribution to this forum that has given me so much. It´s a .rar file that is only 211MB. It´s basicly the IDT x910BT backup, but I have deleted: MAPS, POIS, DEM... It´s just the x910BT OS, with hacked ezrider and the right Data.zip. So just just have to download this file, and after download only the Maps you need. I have my unit (F700BT US version with Spanish maps) running with 1,3 Gb free space, so I hope it goes faster aswell.

1st step: Download this file: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FEZ26O40, unrar it, delete your files in MyFlashDisk and copy the content of "MyFlashDisK"

2nd step: "Buy" the maps you need. Remember you need Igo 8.3 Maps, Dem, Buildings and POIs

3rd step: Press during 5 seconds Reset and Eject buttons. Then, enjoy the 3.0 Avic software.

:D

Is that Flash Disk from US unit?

in step 2 --->

2nd step: "Buy" the maps you need. Remember you need Igo 8.3 Maps, Dem, Buildings and POIs

you could use all of these from Tomola's EU Flash he posted? :D

I have EU 3.0 ON US unit at the moment, but would like to grab official update for US units if possible.

Regards,

Stan

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...