AVIC411.com

Amigo like street names on avic 3.0

If you add the line: disable_roadsign_navigation_mode=0 to your sys.txt it will put the street names in balloons over the street (like Amigo). It only shows that way when routing or you have a GPS signal. So when you first the GPS first starts up they will not be in balloons but when you simulate a route you can see what it looks like. It works good with roadsign_lines_per_screen=20. If you make the text too big it will not show in balloons but on the street.

[3d_config]

disable_roadsign_navigation_mode=0

roadsign_lines_per_screen=20

I don't know if this will work with Avic 2.0.

avic_gurjon.jpg

If you add the line: disable_roadsign_navigation_mode=0 to your sys.txt it will put the street names in balloons over the street (like Amigo). It only shows that way when routing or you have a GPS signal. So when you first the GPS first starts up they will not be in balloons but when you simulate a route you can see what it looks like. It works good with roadsign_lines_per_screen=20. If you make the text too big it will not show in balloons but on the street.

[3d_config]

disable_roadsign_navigation_mode=0

roadsign_lines_per_screen=20

I don't know if this will work with Avic 2.0.

i confirm that this thing works