AVIC411.com

Bluetooth Software Missing

Hi all,

My unit is full of bugs and I've sent it to Pioneer to get it repaired multiple times. This very last time I sent it in and while I was running firmware 2.0, they updated it with 2.06.

2.06 is working fine, but my bluetooth isn't working. I found out after I made my first call and the unit will not hang up the phone and froze. I checked the BT software version and it says "version not found". I tried to download the latest software from the Pioneer site and when I try to update it, it'd stuck on the "....do not power off, please wait...." for 40+ minutes.

I've tried the update multiple times and fed up with it. Is there any way to update the BT without sending back the unit? I think I've paid enough shipping & insurance to buy myself a portable navi.

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...
Hi all,

My unit is full of bugs and I've sent it to Pioneer to get it repaired multiple times. This very last time I sent it in and while I was running firmware 2.0, they updated it with 2.06.

2.06 is working fine, but my bluetooth isn't working. I found out after I made my first call and the unit will not hang up the phone and froze. I checked the BT software version and it says "version not found". I tried to download the latest software from the Pioneer site and when I try to update it, it'd stuck on the "....do not power off, please wait...." for 40+ minutes.

I've tried the update multiple times and fed up with it. Is there any way to update the BT without sending back the unit? I think I've paid enough shipping & insurance to buy myself a portable navi.

Thanks

I've got the same problem..

Has anyone the solution jet>>?

NOTE: ive allready tried deleting the usersave and user/setup directories.......