AVIC411.com

Nighttime Maps Still Show Daytime Skies??

Here is an oddity. I am using IDT's mod, (3.01) for my 3.01 updated F90BT and I get a weird thing. When I flip between the day/night scheme DURING THE DAYTIME the road part of the night map changes to the correct color yet the horizon still displays the daytime sky :???: But, at night, the correct entire scheme will be displayed. It will also do this when it first changes to night automatically which, is right around 7:50 PM PST and then later on in the evening it will be once again correct. I am using "Monopoly" night and " Real View V6Sunny" daytime schemes. I have all of the correct sky bmp.s in the "GFX" folder (or they obviously wouldn't work) and I have scoured through the respective color.ini files for each scheme yet nothing jumps out at me.

Any suggestions?

Thanx for the help,

Bud

Here is an oddity. I am using IDT's mod, (3.01) for my 3.01 updated F90BT and I get a weird thing. When I flip between the day/night scheme DURING THE DAYTIME the road part of the night map changes to the correct color yet the horizon still displays the daytime sky :???: But, at night, the correct entire scheme will be displayed. It will also do this when it first changes to night automatically which, is right around 7:50 PM PST and then later on in the evening it will be once again correct. I am using "Monopoly" night and " Real View V6Sunny" daytime schemes. I have all of the correct sky bmp.s in the "GFX" folder (or they obviously wouldn't work) and I have scoured through the respective color.ini files for each scheme yet nothing jumps out at me.

Any suggestions?

Thanx for the help,

Bud

i'm currently looking into that the thing, i have only noticed this yesterday when i switched from day to night