AVIC411.com

F90BT: Turning Volume up/down results in presets changing

After installing 3.0, my volume knob switches presets or tracks while turning the volume up or down. Did not exist in 2.x. Has anyone else experienced this issue and how was it resolved? I tried to reload 3.0 via the SD card install but the unit will not boot up to the upgrade now that it's already been upgraded. Can someone please help?

Thank you

Since I just installed my F90BT 2 days ago, I have no idea how difficult it would be to go back to 2.0. But it would prove its the 3.0 software and not a bad volume control knob, Thats why i'm leaning towards putting in a separate mute switch...to take some of the the action off the volume control knob.

Newman,

Thanks for the advice but I don't have the SWI-PS installed at the moment so I don't believe it's the problem. Any other ideas? I called Pioneer and they want me to send my unit back in to reload...not a big fan of having a big "hole" in my dash for 2 to 3 weeks and they offer no advanced replacement option.