AVIC411.com

f500bt install issues

unit freezes after phone call is ended. is this a common thing?

also i was reading somewhere that 2 wires on the harness are switched? is this true? any detailed info on this? i also did not ground any of the unused wires, should i?

when using the phone through the unit are the voices supposed to come out of my car speakers? im using the ndg500. thanks.

thanks eddie.

now my problem is when i make a call i cant hear the phone ring or the person on the other line, but they can hear me fine. i guess this is a problem with my speakers? it no longer freezes though, which is good. i also do not get the navi updates through my speakers.

any ideas where the problem could be?

i know exactly what that is. it is your volume on the unit its self you have it too high. so your music is playing at a level of about twice the volume at wich your unit speaks/notifies/transmits call volume. basically music volume is too high on the unit. set it at about 13 or so and adjust it accordingly, you should be able to hear everything and your music just turn the volume in your car stereo up.

Eddie Rosado

• 3 weeks later...