AVIC411.com

Downloaded and Installed WinCe Files as per 3.0 install instructions, Could not get to testmode2.3, Black screen, So I hit reset and now all I have is pioneer logo, I hit menu and get and get destination, contacts and AV screen, I go to system settings and it says I have version 2.006. I have no Maps, Audio, DVD, Back up cam, just a brick. Need Help.

Follow this guide http://avic411.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=25751&start=0 or this guide with pics http://avic411.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=25817&start=0

Works 100% on FT900BT. I currently run a US version with X910BT software, hacked ezirider 3.0 with EU maps. Just a couple of notes with issues I found. Make sure you update CE with format. Make sure the CE image is 3.0 if you want to run X910BT software and you are not using 2.0. I found that if I updated using CE 2.0 images I had problems getting into test mode with 2.3 version, enters test mode then resets. 3.0 works ok. If you did update CE with format from uboot the unit will need to have the flashdisk copied back over or it will not boot as you have indicated. If you want to install CE 2.0 image from uboot install as usual and then run the 2.06 official update from the pioneer site which will then allow you to enter test mode with 2.3. Then delete the flashdrive files it has installed (doesn't install all files required for a boot) and copy over your backed up flashdrive. Hope I haven't confused you. All of this info is available throughout the forum. I like most learned the hard way, with heaps of reading and help from forum members.

I did not see instructions previously posted, I figured on my own, Just got in testmode and copy x910bt dump. It fixed it on mine, did you delete everything from your MY flash drive ? before U copy x910bt files. Also it reverted my me back 3.0 ver., I had 3.1 before, but I hated it, cause it made my unit as slow as 2.0. I'm happy for now. But overall very disappointed with new Pioneer products and headaches they come with. To compare it to stock nav in my BMW, AVIC is complete garbage. Good thing, my spouse have to deal with, cause it does drives me crazy.

Went back and reinstalled 2.0 and backed up flash disk, same result, black screen. reinstalled 2.006 firmware and get as far as the menu. reinstalled 3.0 and x910bt get black screen. I have no problems getting to test mode, so hopefully I can find a fix. Any other suggestions