AVIC411.com

Like many other pioneer lovers I waited patiently for the new updates and was very excited once my new sd cards were recieved in the mail! I thought the install would be quite simple, the directions were very easy to follow and what it basically came down to was you put one card in and then a second card when prompted. Thats when the easiness ended and the problems started!

Now I did'nt mention that I had a trip planned(6 hr drive) and I figured what better way to start the trip but with all the updated maps and the new features of MSN. Anyway getting back to the update, I put the second card in and once it got to 3% the nightmare begun. Retry.....Retry......Retry.....Please see your pioneer dealer. I was like what kind of bulls*** is this! I never had a problem with the unit, all other updates that were done via the website worked with absolutly no problem. So I said to myself I'll call pioneer in the morning and I'll get the problem solved 1 2 3.

That was the biggest joke! All they said was ....."Sir you have to send your unit in for service" These last ten words will prevent me from ever buying another pioneer again. My philosophy is that if you spend money on what's supposed to be a quality product you should get the same quality when dealing with their customer service. I dont think that I should have to try and find answers on a forum to get my $1000.00 system to work properly (please take no offense). What choice do I have now but to send out the unit! So now the family vehicle has no navigation, no radio or satelite, no movie playback, no backup camera, plain and simple no nothing but a big empty hole in the dash and a trip that was cancelled (not traveling with kids when nothing works). Pioneer you guys dropped the ball with this one and I'm wondering if it will be ever be fixed correctly!

shit happens, we all got screwed a bit with this product line. F series, the F is for Fu@K you lol

good luck dealing with them

on a side note, mine has never really had any problems,occasional iPhone connect issues tho. I didn't hack it either.

had to wait a week to do my update because their password site was down. :x

I am pleased with the new update (pissed about having to pay for it!!!)but I doubt I will ever buy another Pioneer because of the poor support.