AVIC411.com

System start up in progress-please wait......

I have added a couple of mods to my F900BT so I am ok with testmode etc.I tried to install the official 2.009 pioneer upgrade but just get stuck in the start up loop.I also tried installing the 3.00 upgrade from here with the same results.Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong? :?:

You propably tried to install 2.09 over your mods, depending on the mods this can brick your unit.

Use this: viewtopic.php?f=33&t=25424&p=173323&hilit=dismount#p173323

step by step to get your system to a clean 2.xxxx.

I hope you have your flashdisk backup (without the mods) on hand.

Once you have done this you should be able to install 3.0

See you

Jörg

This problem is caused usually by nav part, so problem is most likely in APL2\IGO-folder. If you have clean installation files, try to delete this folder from your flash disk and then copy clean one to flash disk. If you just copy new folder it doesn't overwrite existing folders completely; if there's files in existing folder which aren't in folder being copied, those "extra" files are left to flash disk, which may cause problems. I found this by myself when I copied corrupted speedcam.txt-file to my flash disk; my avic stuck on "system startup in progress"-message, even when I copied original backup if APL\IGO-folder, it didnt fix the problem as this corrupted file was still present. Also try to delete files in user\userdata\igo-folder.