AVIC411.com

ABOUT f900bt and INTERNET WIFI with IPHONE

Hi every one!

I checked about JAIL BROKE my iphone and i rode that i RUINED my garanty so i forgot it.

I did a search on APP STORE and i bought POCKET PROXY, This apps allow to use internet

I would like to know if anyone here try it??

I think about we didnt use SD WIFI with this apps. BUT I DONT UNDERSTAND the process to put the MIO... in my F900bt.

Can you help me plz

I'm unclear on a few facts:

>is the iphone capable of the bluetooth 'DUN' profile? (some phones try hard to disable it)

>is there anything stopping us from installing the DUN profile on the F-series stereos?

With a DUN connection you don't need WIFI to connect the pioneer to your iphone... you can connect via bluetooth with no additional hardware.

read the first link and the third it looks:

http://www.google.com/search?q=bluetooth+dun

alternative answer:

GOOGLE IT!!!! <--being sarcastic

Ok i will be very clear about this.

If you are scared to jailbreak then you will not have very much luck getting internet working.

second. Iphones do not have much of a warranty anyway and you cannot get insurance on them so it is not even a factor. Itunes will revert your Iphone back to factory settings with one click which i have done at least twice.

If you are scared of jailbreaking then don't do it but if you are going to get internet on your AVIC you are probabaly messing with its warranty too. Anyway Pocket Proxy is a proxy program. I am not 100% sure if it uses your homes internet or the Iphones but i am thinking it uses your homes. A Proxy server is a way to hide where you are really using the internet.

PDANet is what you need until Apple lets everyone tether.