AVIC411.com

Using a mouse on f900bt

This may be a ridiculous question but how are you people navigating on the main test window of the f900 in test mode??

to upload maps i need to be able to copy and paste the exe files which is surely not possible without a right click function...

I connected a mouse to the female usb in but nothing happened, i spose there is no on screen pointer for anything to happen, do i need to actrivate this first,

iv searched google for half an hour on this topic so as not to have to make an ass of myself here but unfortunatly i have to ask!

please let me know

twincamsham@hotmail.com

merci beaucoup

This may be a ridiculous question but how are you people navigating on the main test window of the f900 in test mode??

to upload maps i need to be able to copy and paste the exe files which is surely not possible without a right click function...

I connected a mouse to the female usb in but nothing happened, i spose there is no on screen pointer for anything to happen, do i need to actrivate this first,

iv searched google for half an hour on this topic so as not to have to make an ass of myself here but unfortunatly i have to ask!

please let me know

twincamsham@hotmail.com

merci beaucoup

I believe there is no mouse support, but everyone easily mark files with the stylus on windows commander, select edit-copy, select the appropriate folder, and then paste. If you enable the pop-up keyboard, you can also select 'ctrl' to enable multiple file selection.

Ok thanks for the reply

What sort of stylus exactly is required, iv been trying to use a plastic pen and my screen is not responding to it at all, this is a new unit, maybe i need to clean the screen and re calibrate it... but yes on the smaller icons no response at all, i can open the larger icons with a double tap but it takes a good few goes as usually just starts them flashing to be re-named.

i cant remember if a stylus came in the box from new but i dont think i have it anymore if it did,

anyone recomend a suitable product for making a stylus,

thanks again in advance

Ok thanks for the reply

What sort of stylus exactly is required?

Since you say it's new, you should have a stylus in the box. If not, your plastic-tipped pen should work fine, but I think a lot of us have had to calibrate the screen before it will work worth anything. I couldn't get mine to register a screen press on anything in testmode until I calibrated it.

Yes thanks lads i found the stylus thing and ditto had to recalibrate it as nearly put a hole in the screen tryin to tip the wee buttons,

problem here is sorted

can somebody please please please send me a working link to get these liscense files and map files for europe

everybody keeps saying google it or try torrents or limewire which is all very well

yes i have found igo 8 2004.8 maps on google but i click it and am sent around in circles and end up at some place lookin credit card details- even if i paid what part would i take where is the corresponding liscense for that file

i need france italy Uk ireland denmark germany holland sweden and norway

its all very well for tech savvy people but for a redneck diesel mechanic from the west of ireland like me its a problem!!

its taken countless emails and handholding from Boris (thanks Boris) to get test mode working and the ezi rider thing pasted in so im nearly there but i have no maps!

if someone can give me a direct link to maps and lisc files im willing to pay at this stage!

merci a l,avance

yes i have found igo 8 2004.8 maps on google but i click it and am sent around in circles and end up at some place lookin credit card details- even if i paid what part would i take where is the corresponding liscense for that file

No need for endless google sessions 8) The info is already here in the hacks section:

http://www.gpsunderground.com/ for d maps.