AVIC411.com

Bluetooth issues w/ iPhone 3G

iPhone 3gs with 3.1 work flawless , have never had any issues with 3gs iPhone on unit as far as bluetooth phone call, never use it for bluetooth streaming or charging, have regular iPod for music that stays plugged in inside glovebox

Also you should always delete or at least re-pair phone when you do a software update

• 4 weeks later...

Be careful of your expectations with the iPhone and Bluetooth A2DP. Before June '09 (a year after it's release and a week before the 3GS came out) the 3G could only do bluetooth phone calls (unbelieveable for the price, yeah I know) the 3GS came with the A2DP feature out the box so i would expect it to work better. But my 3G goes in and out alot on my 980BT where my Tilt worked great, even could skip forward & back with the remote. Even with my A2DP earpiece, I have to hold the phone, if i put it in my pocket, audio in and out. Give Apple a little time, after enough complaints it should work better for more people.

The best way to test the unit is to try another phone if available.

My Z should be here Friday, I can't wait. :mrgreen: