AVIC411.com

System Settings Are Disabled

I tried that didnt work, i cant access the password setting they are clear, I reset several times, i disconnected they power supply, and Still nothing i cant access the Navi Settings, System Settings, Phone Settings, I only can get to the AV Source and GPS

Is the parking brake sensor from the AVIC connected to anything? Either the actual parking brake or to the ground?

Hi -

I have an AVIC 90BT and just did the 3.0 upgrade. I've worked through several issues and now working on this remaining issue. When the system boots up, I go to the top menu. Settings is visible as a button on the screen. When I hit it, some times it goes into the Settings top menu. Usually on the first try it will. In that menu, where I can choose Nav, System, Audio, etc., most of the time it freezes and won't register any further screen taps (no sound, no changes). Once that happens, I can sometimes hit the Menu button and get back to the top menu. Once there, I can tap pn the Settings button, and it will light up, but the screen doesn't change. In about 30 seconds, I'll hear the screentap beep and the Settings button will no longer be lit up.

So, system settings are disabled. I have the hardware bypass installed, have not done the software bypass part yet.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Mike