AVIC411.com

AVIC x910BT suggestions and help!!!

Hi, I'm new here. I find this site very helpful. I have 3 requests!!!!!Others may be interested also

Being that we are able to get into the Windows CE database of these units, here goes.

1st

I installed the Avic x910bt and have been using it for 5 days now. It's a great radio, but I found a feature that does not work. I purchased the pionner a/v cable and I plugged in my cousin's first gen iPhone, I was able to browse Youtube videos as they streamed and hear them also ( GREAT FEATURE ).

I own an iPhone 3G, when I plugged my iphone in I was unable to view the videos but hear them while streaming Youtube. Now this really sucks!!! Is there anyone out there that can provide a software upgrage for me for the Avic unit so it enables my iPhone with version 3.1 to also view the youtube videos? I spoke to the agent at pioneer and he advised me that if I had versin 2.2, it would work. My phone came with ver 3.0 and for me to hack my phone and lose the features the 3.0 offers will be total disaster.

2nd

Is ther anyone out there that can manipulate the sofware for the Avic Xseries that offers an Equilizer spectrum display? Maybe incorporate some of the other higher end pioneer head unit's displays, or even give the option of a 12 to 24 eq setting. Place a button next to the EQ button that will let us choose which display to view. i especially like the tachometer views.I think thats the only factory feature missing from this unit.

3rd

Can we move the vol. display from the upper right hand corner and may be a little bit below the back arrow?

Hi, I'm new here. I find this site very helpful. I have 3 requests!!!!!Others may be interested also

Being that we are able to get into the Windows CE database of these units, here goes.

1st

I installed the Avic x910bt and have been using it for 5 days now. It's a great radio, but I found a feature that does not work. I purchased the pionner a/v cable and I plugged in my cousin's first gen iPhone, I was able to browse Youtube videos as they streamed and hear them also ( GREAT FEATURE ).

I own an iPhone 3G, when I plugged my iphone in I was unable to view the videos but hear them while streaming Youtube. Now this really sucks!!! Is there anyone out there that can provide a software upgrage for me for the Avic unit so it enables my iPhone with version 3.1 to also view the youtube videos? I spoke to the agent at pioneer and he advised me that if I had versin 2.2, it would work. My phone came with ver 3.0 and for me to hack my phone and lose the features the 3.0 offers will be total disaster.

2nd

Is ther anyone out there that can manipulate the sofware for the Avic Xseries that offers an Equilizer spectrum display? Maybe incorporate some of the other higher end pioneer head unit's displays, or even give the option of a 12 to 24 eq setting. Place a button next to the EQ button that will let us choose which display to view. i especially like the tachometer views.I think thats the only factory feature missing from this unit.

3rd

Can we move the vol. display from the upper right hand corner and may be a little bit below the back arrow?

you have to do the bypass for the video to play or you don't want to just engage the parking break assuming that you have it connected to it

I've done the bypass successfully, I have no issue watching dvd while in motion or using all the gps features. The problem I have has nothing to do with the bypass since its done correctly right?

By the way, you do great work as i've read so far. I will do your mod today.

**UPDATE**

ill.die.trying , I just installed your mod, craaaazy navigation implementation .Now if you can work on that custom eq and my iPhone/youtube problem.

Thanks,

Rock