AVIC411.com

Z2 Touchscreen quit working, HELP

Hey Guys,

I have a Z2 in my wifes car. Today when I went to go to the store I went to the AV menu and and choose an artist. Then after that, the touch screen would not work. I did the hard reset on the front and it rebooted to the nav map warning screen. When I try to push the OK button the screen won't register the touch. The AV, Map, and Menu buttons are not working on the front of the unit now. The eject button IS working and when I put a cd in I can hear it play and the volume buttons work.

To troubleshoot, I did several reboots and even removed the battery wire to make sure it would completely reboot. Each time it boots up to the nav warning window and won't register a touch when you try to push ok.

Could it be the hard drive starting to fail? I have had the unit for about three years. I do have an updated hard drive on the way that will update it to the Z3 firmware. Do you think that will solve this issue? Does anyone know how much pioneer charges to service these?

Thanks in advance!!