AVIC411.com

EZRider and TMC / Bluetooth Tel.exe

Can anyone with European unit that uses TMC and uses a hacked ezrider 3 check if bluetooth and tmc are working at the same time.

Or if someone with a legit ezrider replace it with the hacked version and see if they both work together.

I have continued a thread at viewtopic.php?f=34&t=23158&start=60 and have ver 3 running on an Australian unit.

If I enable TMC then Tel.exe crashes andno bluetooth. If I disable TMC then bluetooth works and tel.exe is happy. I have made numerous changes and hacks to device.ini files and sys files and the problem seems to stem from the hacked ezrider.exe.

So

1) Do TMC and Bluetooth work with legit ezrider 3 and legit license file?

2) Do TMC and Bluetooth work with legit ezrider 3 and hacked igo world wide license file?

3) Do TMC and Bluetooth work with Hacked ezrider 3 and legit license file?

4) Do TMC and Bluetooth work with Hacked ezrider 3 and hacked igo world wide license file?

If someone in Europe could find the time to try the above expeiments for me I would be in debt to them.

Thank you

For all4 yes, although I feel BT is not that reliable in 3.0, 2 out of 10 calls crash. Try to delete your phone and phonebook and reregister, that helped me a lot.

I use legit 3.0 with hacked EZrider and worldwide license plus some mods

All the best

Jörg

I have allready done this. Thanks anyway.

It is a clean install with fresh format. I would love to try a legit EZrider with legit license with TMC but there is no Ver 3 for Australia and it looks like it wont be supported as sensis maps are only compatible with ver 2.

Does anyone else have a view on this subject.

Well I took a step backwards and installed my old ver 2 files on the flash disk, but installed ezrider ver 3 and maps etc.

Maps work fine

TMC works fine

Bluetooth not found but does not crash.

From what I can see Tel.exe looks to igo eg. ezrider for the bluetooth connection settings etc.

Why is this such a nightmare????

Is the hacked ezrider not suitable for our units. Is anyone else having issues with TMC and bluetooth. Who hacked ezrider? Can thy give me some insight?

Does someone have a european map that supports TMC and a legit license? Least then I can check bluetooth with a legit ezrider and see if I have the same problems, if I do then it's not ez.

I do not want all the maps just the smallest possible one that supports TMC.